Copyright laws protect the SA Company Formations Website. No part of the SA Company Formations website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without expressed written consent of SA Company Formations. Any logos, symbols, images and trademarks that appear on the SA Company Formations website are the property of their respective owners.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary SA Company Formations owns the intellectual property rights in and to this website and the unauthorised use hereof is expressly prohibited.
The information contained on these pages is updated on a regular basis. However, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. SA Company Formations will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions within these pages.
SA Company Formations is not responsible for typographic errors. Information contained in advertisements is neither confirmed nor warranted by SA Company Formations.
SA Company Formations shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person who makes use of our website, utilises any service offered on this website or relies on any information contained on this website for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result thereof.
SA Company Formations reserves the right in its absolute discretion to alter, modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part hereof at any time.
Visitors to this website agree to forfeit any claims, demands or actions against SA Company Formations for damages of any form incurred by the visitors’ use or accessing of this website whether directly or indirectly for any reason whatsoever.
E- mail Alun Rich if you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate, inappropriate or misleading.
- SA Company Formations nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site.
- This web site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with SA Company Formations that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of SA Company Formations and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- When this site collects private information from users, such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and SA Company Formations.
- SA Company Formations may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.