Choose the route you’d like to take to register your company, from either a shelf company to registering a new company. If you’re unsure, let us guide you.

Shelf Company Registration

Select the appropriate option for your business registration:


Purchase with standard changes

We will provide you with a company incorporated with a short format MOI and we will prepare and lodge with the CIPC the paperwork necessary to change the directors, registered addresses, name (if applicable), auditors (if applicable) and subscription of shares, on your behalf.


Purchase with standard changes and tailored MOI

We will provide you with all necessary changes to ensure that the company is ready for trading and affords shareholders maximum shareholder protection.

New Company Registration

Select the appropriate option to register a business online:


Full House Company

This option is the same as Own Name Company, but we also provide you with a share certificate, an online company register, including secure access to your company registration documents onsite.


Own Name Company

This option allows you to register a company with a specific name that you wish to trade under. Complete your easy business registration online.


Basic Company

This option allows you to register a company with no specific name. It’s useful for property holding companies, but not recommended for trading.

Close Corporations

I have a CC, what now?

Since the inception of the new Companies Act, 1 May 2011, Close Corporations (CCs) can no longer be registered as legal business entities. However pre-existing CCs are still able to trade until they are deregistered, dissolved or converted into a company but they do have to abide by new rules as the Close Corporations Act has been amended in order to be closer aligned with the new Companies Act.

We offer the following services relating to the amendment of Close Corporations:

  • Change of name and principal business
  • Change of members and members interest
  • Change of financial yearend
  • Change of registered and postal address
  • Change of Accounting Officer

Should you require any assistance with changes to your existing close corporation please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultants on 0860 438 2 26

You may also be interested in:


B-BBEE Certificate

In terms of the new requirements, companies with a turnover of less than 10 million rand can apply for EME BEE certification through drafting an appropriate affidavit. Let us assist you in drafting this affidavit.

Need help with your company registration?

Return to top