I have a CC, what now?
Since the inception of the new Companies Act, 1 May 2011, Close Corporations (CCs) can no longer be registered as legal business entities. However pre-existing CCs are still able to trade until they are deregistered, dissolved or converted into a company but they do have to abide by new rules as the Close Corporations Act has been amended in order to be closer aligned with the new Companies Act.
We offer the following services relating to the amendment of Close Corporations:
- Change of name and principal business
- Change of members and members interest
- Change of financial yearend
- Change of registered and postal address
- Change of Accounting Officer
Should you require any assistance with changes to your existing close corporation please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultants on 0860 438 2 26